Sunday, July 5, 2009

g'day
g'day
hello my freinds....I have a vid featured on my channel, made by a Native American freind "Silence is ......" I would really love it and to see yr vids regarding the destruction of our counrty by mines ect.... would really love to see you post one of yr relevant vids as a video post....we are all brothers and sisters and dont want to see the destruction of our land or peole by these big companies. hope you will consider......cheers hope the fight is going strong up there in my fathers country.
Silence is a powerful weapon. We all have access to it. Silence can be deadly.

Music is Blackfire's Silence is a Weapon with the AIM song.

Check out these websites. Learn where to aim your voice.

www.indigenousaction.org

http://blackmesais.org/...

No comments:

Post a Comment